AAD’s 2017-2018 enrollment is “on the move”! Registration forms and information can be printed out below and mailed in or are always available in person; at the academy. AAD’s dance program offers technical classes for the intermediate and advanced dancer and beginning classes for younger dancers. AAD also offers 4 week session classes for 2 year olds and beginning classes for teens and adults! We are always happy to give you and your dancer a tour of the academy or to offer an observation or introductory class for those who want to try a class. Please call or visit to set up a time to visit. It’s never too late to register!
How do I register?
- Print off a 2017-2018 Registration Form and mail it to AAD.
2. Call and register over the phone.
3. Stop in during our normal business hours and register in person.
4. Send an email including the information on the registration form or scan and send.
5. Online registration will be available for our 2018-2019 season on our new website!
Registration at AAD is always open! You are welcome to register at any time for our regular season classes; such as Ballet III, Kidance, Firsteps etc. Classes that are offered by session, we ask for one weeks notice.
Open House: August 21-23, 2018