Try a new class for FREE anytime!
“Classes are much more affordable than other place we’ve tried! Plus the classes are longer and my child gets more personal attention!”
Tuition Rates & Discounts
- Classes are non-progressive so students can join any session, at any time.
- No registration fee!
- Great for 2-3 yr. olds!
- Each additional class is just $28 per month.
- Additional classes are discounted by almost 50%!
- Classes include Firsteps, Kidance, Kidtap & KidIrish.
- Each additional class is just $33 per month
- Additional classes are discounted by over 40%!
- Each additional class is just $36 per month
- Additional classes are discounted by almost 40%!
- September tuition, May tuition deposit and the registration fee can by paid by check, cash or debit card*. Each month after, monthly tuition (October-May) will be paid by automatic bank account debit. Payments will be debited from your account on the 1st day of each month. To avoid the auto withdrawal and the $2.00 processing fee you may pay, at the front desk, by cash, check or debit card* by the 25th of the prior month. Costume deposits/balances, shoes and other charges will be included in the monthly emailed invoice & will be deducted as stated on your registration. *A final deduction on July 1st (or within 2 months of class withdrawal) will take place on ALL remaining account balances; including tuition and other charges.
- Registration Fee: The Registration fee is a $60.00 non-refundable deposit. This amount includes a $30.00 processing fee and $30.00 which is applied to your May tuition balance.
- AAD requires checking account information for all accounts. Unless paid by cash, check or debit card* before the 25th of the prior month (in person, by mail or over the phone), your full account balance will be deducted from the checking account below on the 1st of every month. A $2.00 auto pay processing fee will be included. Account balances & payment history can be found via the parent portal: www.dmparentportal.com/studio505
- Tuition may be paid with cash, check, or debit card* (Visa & MC) or electronically debited a checking account ($2.00 convenience fee).
- *Account balances or tuition paid by credit/debit card will reflect at 3% convenience fee.
- Tuition is based off of an entire year of classes. Classes missed by an individual dancer will not be pro-rated or refunded.
- Tuition, deposits & costumes are non transferable or refundable.
- Withdrawal from any class requires written notice before the 1st of the month. Monthly tuition/charges will continue to be billed until notice is documented.
- By paying via Automatic Withdrawal, you can avoid a late fee on your account.
- Late payments could reflect an $20.00 late fee.
- There is a $30 charge for returned/NSF checks.
- Adults and College Student Discount: Tuition is $49 a month for the first hour class, each additional class is $27 per month. This offer does not apply to high school students.
- Additional Students from the Same Household: Families receive a 10% discount off additional family members. Discount does not apply to special workshops/classes and can not be applied to other discounts.
- By attending an extra rehearsal, you are agreeing to have a semi-private lesson charge added to your account. Charges are divided equally between participants.
- Invoices are sent by e-mail only.
- Account balances & payment history can be found via the parent portal: www.dmparentportal.com/studio505 .
Auto Withdrawal Authorization
- AAD requires checking account information for all accounts. Unless paid by cash, check or debit card* before the 25th of the prior month (in person, by mail or over the phone), your full account balance will be deducted from the checking account below on the 1st of every month. A $2.00 auto pay processing fee will be included.
- If your automatic payment account is already active, your information will transfer to the next season. No futher action is required.
- Auto Payment Authorization: By registering with AAD you authorize AAD to debit your account as identified on your registration form. This authorization shall remain in effect until the terms stated have been met or until Amanda’s Academy of Dance has received written notification from me of intent to terminate at such time and in such manner as to afford Amanda’s Academy of Dance and bank reasonable opportunity to act (minimum of 30 days). All other changes such as payment amount, frequency, bank account number change, will require a new Payment Authorization Form to be filled out and submitted to Amanda’s Academy of Dance 5 days prior to any change being implemented. If funds are uncollectable, the payment plan may be cancelled by Amanda’s Academy of Dance and a returned check fee will be added to the stated account. *I represent and warrant that I am authorized to execute this payment authorization for the purpose of implementing this payment plan. I indemnify and hold Amanda’s Academy of Dance the check processor, and the bank harmless from damage, loss, or claim resulting from all authorized actions.
Brush up on technique and choreography!
Yes, private lessons! We are eager to hold private lessons with your dancer; virtually or in-studio! Instructors are finding it increasingly beneficial to for dancers to take one-on-one instruction to reach their goals!
If you choose to stay virtual, we can help your dancer progress at home, too! We are offering 30-minute technique lessons in tap, ballet, Irish & jazz in all levels and choreography-based lessons in all styles and levels. In studio lessons are offered in 30-1.5 hour incriments to fit your needs.
Private lessons can be scheduled various times and days to best fit your schedule. Send us an email if you’d like more information!
Let us help keep your dancer moving in the right direction!
|Walk in/ Drop In||$15.00 per class|
|Adults / College Students||$49.00 / month first class
$27.00 each additional class
|In-Studio Private Lessons||$24 per 1/2 hour|
|Semi-Priv. Lessons (2 or more)||$30 per 1/2 hour|
|Studio Rental / Group Rental||$15.00 / $25.00 per hour|