Welcome to the AAD family!
RISK FREE. GUARANTEED…
At AAD, we value our relationships with students and parents above all else. We guarantee your satisfaction or we’ll work with you to make it right!
• Classes without sufficient enrollment may be cancelled.
• Written (paper or email) notice must be provided to withdraw from any class. Please see full policy for more information.
• Summerized class and policy information can be found on page 2 or in detail on our website.
- Tuition is due the first of each month.
- September tuition, May tuition deposit and the registration fee can by paid by check, cash or debit card. Each month after, monthly tuition (October-May) will be paid by automatic bank account debit. Payments will be debited from your account on the 1st day of each month. To avoid the auto withdrawal and the $2.00 processing fee you may pay, at the front desk, by cash, check or debit card by the 25th of the prior month. Costume deposits/balances, shoes and other charges will be included in the monthly emailed invoice & will be deducted as stated on your registration form. *A final deduction on July 1st will take place on ALL remaining account balances; including tuition and other charges.
AAD requires checking account information for all accounts. Unless paid by cash, check or debit card before the 25th of the prior month (in person, by mail or over the phone), your full account balance will be deducted from the checking account below on the 1st of every month. A $2.00 auto pay processing fee will be included. Account balances & payment history can be found via the parent portal: www.dmparentportal.com/studio505 .
- Late payments could reflect an $8.00 late fee.
- Invoices are sent by e-mail only to past due accounts.
- Invoices are only emailed out if your account balance is past due.
- Registration Fee: The Registration fee is a $60.00 non-refundable deposit. This amount includes a $30.00 processing fee and $30.00 which is applied to your May tuition balance.
- Tuition may be paid with cash, check, or debit card (Visa & MC), electronically debited a checking account ($2.00 convenience fee) or paid via PayPal/online Credit Card (3% convenience fee).
- Summer registration is a flat $5.00 fee if paid via Paypal or online Credit Card.
- There is a $30 charge for NSF checks.
- By attending an extra rehearsal, you are agreeing to have a semi-private lesson charge added to your account. Charges are divided equally between participants.
- Tuition is based off of an entire year of classes. Classes missed by an individual dancer will not be pro-rated or refunded.
- Tuition, deposits & costumes are non transferable or refundable.
- Withdrawal from any class requires written notice before the 1st of the month. Monthly tuition/charges will continue to be billed until notice is documented. A response from AAD is required to ensure cancellation notice was received. Notice received after the 1st of the month will still be charged for the full month.
- Adults and College Student Discount: Tuition is $45 a month for the first hour class, each additional class is $20.00 per month. This offer does not apply to high school students. Dance Basics, Middle Eastern & Barre Fitness workshops do not apply to this discount.
- Additional Students from the Same Household: Families receive a 10% discount off additional family members. Discount does not apply to special workshops/classes and can not be applied to other discounts (such as the Infinite Dancer Discount).
- Entire Season Discount: If paying for the entire season, you receive a 5% discount (when using check or cash) on the entire season’s balance before Oct. 1.
- Infinite Dancer Tuition Discount: Dancers who take 5-6 hours of classes per week pay $140.00-$180 for unlimited number of classes.
Auto Payment Authorization
- By registering with AAD you authorize AAD to debit your account as identified on your registration form. This authorization shall remain in effect until the terms stated have been met or until Amanda’s Academy of Dance has received written notification from me of intent to terminate at such time and in such manner as to afford Amanda’s Academy of Dance and bank reasonable opportunity to act (minimum of 30 days). All other changes such as payment amount, frequency, bank account number change, will require a new Payment Authorization Form to be filled out and submitted to Amanda’s Academy of Dance 5 days prior to any change being implemented. If funds are uncollectable, the payment plan may be cancelled by Amanda’s Academy of Dance and a returned check fee will be added to the stated account. *I represent and warrant that I am authorized to execute this payment authorization for the purpose of implementing this payment plan. I indemnify and hold Amanda’s Academy of Dance the check processor, and the bank harmless from damage, loss, or claim resulting from all authorized actions hereunder.