[toggle title=”How do I register for classes?”]Registering for classes is easy! Any of the below options are welcome!
1. Print off a 2016-2017 Registration Form and mail it to AAD.
2. Call and register over the phone.
3. Stop in during our normal business hours and register in person.
4. Send an email including the information on the registration form or scan and send.
5. Online registration coming soon![/toggle]
[toggle title=”When can I register?”]Registration at AAD is always open! You are welcome to register at any time for our regular season classes; such as Ballet III, Kidance, Firsteps etc. Classes that are offered by session, we ask for one weeks notice.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Can I take private lessons?”]AAD offers private lessons for those students that want to take their dancing to the next level. Our instructors are focused on what you want and need out of private lessons. In a private lesson, students receive one on one instruction which makes it an excellent way to focus on your specific needs and goals. Private lessons are based on student, instructor and studio availability and are often very flexible on schedule. Tuition: $17.50/ 30 mins.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How do I pay tuition? When is it due?”] There are a few different options when it comes to making a payment! Any of the following are welcome:
- Tuition can be paid in person during our regular business hours; by cash, check or visa/mastercard, on a monthly basis.
- A full year payment (due by Oct. 1) will receive a 5% discount when paying with cash or check.
- Mail your payment.
- Auto-Pay! Fill out the Auto Pay Auth Form and submit to the front desk. [break/]
- Online: www.amandasacademy.com/payments
- Tuition is due the first class of every month. [/toggle]
Do you have an important question? We are happy to help!
Please send us an email for a prompt response!