Girl Scouts… COME DANCE WITH US!
Amanda’s Academy of Dance offers a wide selection of dance themed classes for your Girl Scout! Register as an individual or as a troop!
AAD – Girl Scouts
329 Division St.
La Crosse, WI 54601
Send an email including the information on the registration form or scan and send. Payments can be made online via Dwolla at www.amandasacademy.com/payments.
What clothing should they wear?
- Anything comfortable that allows for free movement. Dancewear is encouraged, but not required. No jeans please.
What shoes should they wear?
- Any kind of soft sole shoes; dance shoes are preferred but not required. Socks or bare feet are also acceptable.
- Tennis shoes are acceptable for Hip Hop classes.
What should they do with their hair?
- Hair should be pulled away from the face in a ponytail, head band or barrette.
Can parents watch the workshop?
- There will be a 5-10 min. parent observation at the end of the workshop.
- Parent observation during the main part of the workshop is discouraged in order to prevent distractions. However, one parent representative will be welcomed into the workshop from time to time to take any troop pictures wanted.
What are our class room policies?
- No gum chewing during the dance workshop.
- We ask that all food and drink be left in the reception area.
- Laughter is required.
Can I schedule a different class for my troop?
- If your girl scouts are interested in a different style of dance, or the date of the style you are interest in does not work for your troop, we would be happy to schedule a private workshop!
- Minimum of 8 girl scouts required.
Where can we park?
- AAD offers plenty of free downtown parking on the north side of the building, near the entrance of the studio. Overflow parking is available in the lot behind the AAD lot. Please feel free to park in the lot or on Division Street.
What classes do you offer regularly during the season?
- It’s never too late to start dancing! AAD offers classes for all ages! Please visit the links below for class offerings:
How do I register my girl scout for regular dance classes?
- Registering for classes is easy! Any of the below options are welcome!
1. Print off a Registration Spring 2016 and mail it to AAD.
2. Call and register over the phone. (608)785-7543
3. Stop in during our normal business hours and register in person.
4. Send an email including the information on the registration form or scan and send. Payments can be made online via Dwolla at www.amandasacademy.com/payments.